D² = Yoanne x Yoanne = Y²
by LeYoanne

Place Vendôme is such a beautiful place in Paris - especially in the summer time. I just love hanging around there and being surrounded by this amazing architecture. If you'd have seen me on the other day though, you might have thought I was crazy.
I was wearing this huge heavy leather jacket with a neon green beanie. Weather forecast: Sunny, 26° C degrees.
» I must plead, GUILTY. «
But I must also say, nothing else could have completed this look more perfectly than my Margiela for H&M leather perfecto combined with this Dsquared Tee (which is the heart of this look) and a slim PU shorts.
T-Shirt Dsquared | Perfecto Maison Martin Margiela for H&M | Shorts Zara | Clutch Zara
Trainers H&M | Beanie American Apparel | Sunglasses Ray Ban
» I must plead, GUILTY. «
But I must also say, nothing else could have completed this look more perfectly than my Margiela for H&M leather perfecto combined with this Dsquared Tee (which is the heart of this look) and a slim PU shorts.







T-Shirt Dsquared | Perfecto Maison Martin Margiela for H&M | Shorts Zara | Clutch Zara
Trainers H&M | Beanie American Apparel | Sunglasses Ray Ban


GREAT LOOK! love the clutch!!
RépondreSupprimerxx
http://monstageblog.blogspot.it/
love your look!
RépondreSupprimerhttp://majlena-fashion.blogspot.com/
Le look est génial j'adore !
RépondreSupprimerLa place vendôme est belle certes, mais invite trop les portes monnaies au suicide à mon goût, je n'y vais pas très souvent :')
http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/
great style- love the shirt!!
RépondreSupprimerI love the tshirt!
RépondreSupprimer♥
www.style-chameleon.com
Nice look, love your blog :)
RépondreSupprimerxx
fashionsailorblog.blogspot.com
J'adore ton look :) Je suis fan de ton perf' !
RépondreSupprimerhttp://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
Saskia! xo